The ASUN Judicial Council is composed of a Chief Justice and four Associate Justices. The council has the responsibility of maintaining high standards of conduct through the review of submitted cases.
Duties of the Judicial Council include reviewing cases referred to its jurisdiction including;
- All cases which shall arise under this Constitution and the laws of the Associated Students;
- Cases involving controversies among members of the Association;
- Cases where the constitutionality of an act of the Senate, the President of the Association, or any member of the Association is called into question;
- The Council shall have the authority to interpret acts of the Senate;
- The Council shall have the authority to direct the reapportionment of the Senate when that body fails to do so.
Blank charge sheet (PDF)
Request Opinion from Attorney General